See-through packaging White Line by VP Medical Packaging
Good penetration of sterilising agent, high mechanical strengths, for sterilisation at 134°C
Our innovative flat see-through pouches "White Line" are made of a combination of transparent film laminate and porous polypropylene based material. They were specially designed for heavy and bulky medical devices that require a specific protection.
- innovative bottom web 90 g/m2 polyolefin based material combines properties of nonwovens and polymer films
- meets the requirements of DIN EN ISO 11607 and EN 868
- printing of indicators according to customer requirements
- smooth and fibre-free peelability
- good penetration of the sterilising agent
- high microbial barrier performance
"White Line" is used flexibly for the packaging of single use and reusable medical devices, such as:
- kits and trays
- surgical packs
- heavy and bulky devices
- ethylene oxide
It is our pleasure to advise you and find a suitable solution according to your requirements. Click on the button for your inquiry.