See-through packaging made of paper and film by VP Medical Packaging
The universal packaging - DIN EN ISO 11607.
- correspond to the requirements of DIN EN ISO 11607 and EN 868
- see-through pouches and reels flat or gusseted
- use of 70 g/m² respectively 80 g/m² medical heavy-duty paper and two medical PE and PP films
- easy peel without delamination
- implementation of customer-specific layouts
- printing of indicators according to customer requirements
- special sizes and special formats
- special lengths up to 1,800 mm on inquiry
- kits and trays
- drapes, surgical clothing
- other medical devices
- ethylene oxide
Standard sizes of the see-through packaging made of paper and film are available from stock. Details and sizes can be found here.
It is our pleasure to advise you and find a suitable solution according to your requirements. Click on the button for your inquiry.Special inquiry