Form Fill Seal made of White Line
High permeability for steam sterilisation at 134°C and EO/plasma/formaldehyde sterilisation
White Line has very high mechanical strenghts and is ideal for heavy and bulky medical devices. Furthermore it has an excellent performance for sterilisation at 134°C.
Our innovative White Line Form Fill Seal packaging is made of a combination of transparent film laminate and porous polypropylene based material. They were specially designed for heavy and bulky
medical devices that require a specific protection.
- innovative bottom web 90 g/m2 polyolefin based material combines properties of nonwovens and polymer films
- meets the requirements of DIN EN ISO 11607 and EN 868
- sterile barriere properties testet according to ASTM F1608 and F2638
- printing including indicators according to customer requirements
- smooth and fibre-free peelability
- good penetration of the sterilising agent
- high microbial barrier performance packaging is completed by a qualified thermoformed flat film PA/PP for Form Fill Seal application
Form Fill Seal Packaging is most suitable for the sterilisation of production equipment and for the packaging of single use and reusable medical device such as:
- heavy devices
- surgical instruments
- kits and trays
- steam (121°C and 134°C)
- ethylene oxide (EO)
White Line does not contain latex, PVC, bisphenol A, colophony, TSE/BSE risk materials, SVHC substances and phthalates.
It is our pleasure to advise you and find a suitable solution according to your requirements. Click on the button for your inquiry.